Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Speaking of Love

I found an interesting website this morning.  Jocelyn Eikenburg's Speaking of China.

Eikenburg, an Ohio native, lives and writes from China on the subject of love and romance China style.  Her husband is a Chinese national and she gives a lot of insight into the world of romance among the Chinese.  I think it would be worthwhile for anyone considering marrying a Chinese person to Stop by for a read through.
Marriage to Chinese Men Author
Author Jocelyn Eikenberg

She talks frankly about topics ranging from, how and why Chinese people choose to date to the only really frank discussion about sex as it relates to Chinese men and women that I've found online.

It certainly would have helped me be more ready for the challenges and benefits of life with my Chinese wife.

http://www.speakingofchina.com

1 comment:

MomEnDoter said...

Hi Joel! Thanks for this info. I saw your blog at christianpf forum and you really got my attention. Hope we can be blogger friend at my inspirational Christian quotes blog.